The answer is emphatically yes! By exercising your facial muscles, combining it with a thoughtful nutrition and the right skin care: You can achieve your Timeless you, looking and feeling the best you can at any age.
My name is Came Farre and in 2013, at the age of 41, after training with the most well-known teachers in facial fitness and Pilates, I opened my own Facial Fitness and Pilates studio in Notting Hill called Studio Carme. Since then, I have been teaching FaceToned® and traditional Pilates to private clients.
Exercise is one of the most powerful anti-ageing methods possible for the body. As in the rest of your body, your face is made up of muscles. To obtain a more youthful and healthier appearance, we need to exercise these muscles to increase muscle tone and muscle volume.
Most people believe that lotions and treatment help to avoid ageing. While important, all they do is to provide moisture to help reduce and delay the appearance of wrinkles, but they do not improve your face’s underlying muscle structure.
Facial ageing results from the sagging of the muscles underneath your skin. Work out those facial muscles, for as little as 15 minutes a day, and you will see increased tone and volume – the key to a more youthful and healthier appearance.
I developed FaceToned® to apply key Pilates principles to train your facial muscles. FaceToned® results are visible in a short period of time, and the programme is a fun and easy way to achieve a natural, healthy and holistic modern beauty routine.
FaceToned® uses a variety of isometric, isotonic and stretching techniques to exercise first the core facial muscles and retaining ligaments, and then secondary, but still important ones thereafter. It is essential to learn to isolate the muscles that you want to work on and to relax the rest.
After only several workouts, your skin will appear glowing, fresh, healthy, young and relaxed. Improved muscle tone and volume will smooth out the wrinkles above the muscles you have worked out. Overall, the jawline will be more defined, your double chin lessened, cheeks will be fuller, your ‘laughing lines’ will be smoother and the wrinkles in the forehead softer.
FaceToned® is more than a workout for your face!
- Allows you to take control of your identity, your face, which helps you to reduce anxiety towards ageing
- Makes you feel happier as you see the positive results of the workouts, reducing superficial wrinkles and increasing the muscle tone and muscle volume of your face
- Helps to reduce stress as you relax your jaw and your muscles to sleep better
- As with any workout, your body releases endorphins, the happy hormone, and increases your energy levels
- FaceToned® can also be used for rehabilitation for clients who have suffered from a stroke or Bell’s palsy